Hello, my name is Angelica Carrete and I am excited to meet you!I am a marketing major and photography and media arts minor at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. My passion for photography began around the age of six when I discovered my parents' Polaroid camera. Since then, my love for this art form has continued to grow each day.
In 2016, I began the journey of establishing Angelica Carrete Photography where I have been able to combine my passion for photography with my passion for marketing and my dream to own my own business.
I am passionate about capturing moments that become lifelong memories. I can’t wait to learn more about you!
5 Fun Facts About Me:
1. I also shoot analog 35mm film.
2. I was born and raised in El Paso, Texas!
3. I love animals! I have a dog, bunny, horse, and fish back home.
4. I have a major coffee obsession and a super unique order.
5. I can watch movies all day long, especially romantic comedies because everyone needs a good laugh and cry every once in a while!
“Angelica’s website was the most easiest thing to work with! I was able to pick my package and easily move through her website! When I got to check out everything was secure and booked! After the shoot I was able to conveniently look through my photos and download them using my pin! The pictures were gorgeous and well edited. The most beautiful pictures with a wonderful professional person! I recommend her services for everyone!”